Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Water Play Day!

Our church had a "Water Play Day" and we had a great time! Playing in the water was the perfect activity for today as it was super hot and humid. I only wish I could have sat in one of the baby pools. Well I guess I could have but I may have gotten a few funny looks.




Cora enjoyed watching everyone more than she enjoyed sitting in the pools. I was able to get a few of her playing in the water.




Like this one - looking really cute playing with Alina!




I'm just glad she didn't want to go play in the mud pit!  They had a great time but it looked so gross!


Playing "Drip, Drip, Drop!"  (similar to Duck, Duck, Goose!)  I was so surprised. Cora actually sat in the circle with all the kids but she looked mighty confused every time someone dripped water on her head!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment