Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Belly shot - 22 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:




How far along: 22 weeks.




Best moment: I love the fact that I'm not too uncomfortable yet! I can still move around and keep up with Cora. Granted, I'm pretty tired by the end of the day but at least I haven't slowed down too much.




Name Decision: Charlotte Elisabeth Bell




Food Cravings: Ice Cream has tasted really good to me! Probably because it has been a pretty hot few days here lately! Favorites are Cookies and Cream, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, and Local Yogurt's original flavor with mango and blueberries. Since Local Yogurt is near the hospital, I've told William that I would like a cup of that after Charlotte is born!




Weight gain so far: about 15 lbs. Just seemed right to add this category after the "food" category! I'm pretty sure alot of that weight was added this week, due to stress eating and ice cream!




Sleep: Been sleeping pretty well. Probably because I've been pretty exhausted from the potty training experience as of late and then just keeping up with Cora. I think I have mastered getting up to use the bathroom without being fully awake and going back to sleep pretty much instantly.




Exercise: Still doing the walking at least 2-3 times a week! Hoping this pays off with a great delivery experience!






Things I miss: Cooler weather, Maybe alcohol? I'm not a drinker but this whole potty training business has me pretty stressed so a nice fruity drink would be relaxing! (No alcohol has been or will be consumed during this pregnancy!)




Doctor appointment notes:
Weight = 137.4 lbs


Went to the doctor on June 2nd and had a great visit! Everything is looking great! Need to work on staying hydrated. Funny moment was when the midwife, Lisa, put the Doppler on my tummy to check out Charlotte's heart beat, Charlotte gave a big kick right then! Guess she wanted to be left alone. I have my next appt in 5 weeks.





No comments:

Post a Comment