Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day 2011

Today we celebrate those men who have played an important part in our lives!  I am lucky enough to have three men in my life - My dad, my sweet husband, and my dad-in-law.  I have certainly been blessed by their love, support, guidance, prayers, encouragement, humor and presence!  I especially have to write about how wonderful my husband is as a dad.  It has been so great seeing him step into this role given to him by God.  He is a wonderful dad for his little girl.  I love seeing him excited to come home from work and see her.  He actually wants to sit with her and talk to her.  He looks forward to spending time with her!  He is a great example for her and challenges himself to show her Christ in each and everything he does. Thank you William for all that you do!  We love you!!



French toast and bacon is what's for breakfast! 



Opening the card we made for him!  I got really lucky and was able to get a FREE photo card off a website!  He loved it!




I found this other idea on a blog I read - A "pop top for a top pop"!  William wasn't sure what it was.




I filled it with "kisses" from Cora!




and since I'm a "pampered chef", I had to get him this fun apron and grill stuff!




Cora looking real cute for church!



That afternoon, we ended up having my family come over for some BBQ and homemade ice cream!  I was really excited that everyone was able to make it to celebrate our dad! 



Papa Phillips with Cora




Uncle Eric and Cora



Uncle Chad making Cora laugh.  He made all of us laugh!




Cora checking out what Holden is in to!




Helping Papa eat his cheesecake and ice cream.




"I love ice cream!"




My dad and I!  He enjoyed his fun new apron.  I can see him wearing this a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment