Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Belly Shot - 26 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:





How far along: 26 weeks. The number of days is now less than 100!  It all of a sudden has started to become very real that very soon we will be a family of 4!





Best moment: I've been feeling pretty huge here lately but I had a random stranger tell me I looked really small to be as far a long as I was.  So that made me feel nice, ha ha.  Also I've definitely felt hiccups!  She is starting to be a rather active little bug.


Food Cravings: Ice Cream - preferably the homemade Reese's peanut butter cup ice cream that we made for Father's Day! 



Weight: 141.3, Charlotte is growing!



Exercise: Still trying to walk when it's not to hot or smoky outside. 




Sleep: I've only had 1 more leg cramp so far!  Whew.. Hope there aren't too many more of those!  Also, William has been sick with a cold so my sleep has been a little off. 




Things I miss: My belly button NOT sticking out.  The button has popped! 





No comments:

Post a Comment