Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Giant and the Little People

I went out to dinner at a friends house last night and when I came home, William showed me these pictures of Cora. He said that when they came in from swinging and were getting settled down for "night, night", she pulled out the "little people" family and sat down to dinner with them. I just thought it was hilarious that she even got her bib on and pretended to eat the food off the table!










I hated that I missed it but luckily Cora gave me a repeat performance before nap today. This time she added the angel and baby Jesus from her "little people nativity" set. Then she put the baby in the little house bed and told it "night, night" before we went to her room. So glad I can record these fun memories as I'm sure I would never remember this in a few days!!

1 comment:

  1. I love creative play! Cora is so precious! Wish we were closer and our little ones could pretend together.

    ReplyDelete