Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Belly shot - 24 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:








How far along: 24 weeks.








Best moment: I've been noticing a lot more kicks and movements lately! Maybe even hiccups? I remember missing this after I had Cora so I'm really trying hard to live in the moment and enjoy this and not just wish the next 16 weeks away.








Food Cravings: From previous posts, we've been into baking lately so I've really been enjoying the "Chocolate Chip Banana Bread" and also making Pizza!










Weight: 140.8, so about 17-18 lbs. I've been trying to eat right and stay active but it has been hard. I find myself thinking "I deserve this!" or "The baby wants this!". So it is definitely tempting to eat to satisfy all cravings when probably most is due to stress, boredom, or dehydration. But all in all, I think I'm doing pretty good!










Exercise: Still walking but it has been hard to do it outside as it has been so hot here lately! Hoping to keep up the goal of 2-3 times a week.










Sleep: Still going okay. Though I did wake up with my first leg cramp, this morning actually. They are so painful! I remember I had them alot during my pregnancy with Cora. Ouch!!










Things I miss: Not having to pee every 5 minutes! Also I'm noticing it's starting to get hard in my bending, squatting movements and picking up Cora is getting difficult! I can still do it, thankfully but I've been making noises and noticing it hurts!!








Doctor appointment notes:
Haven't been since my last update. Next appointment is July 7th and I'll be doing the glucose screening! Yummy orange drink, here I come!




No comments:

Post a Comment