Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Picnic at River Park North

We have been blessed with some cooler temps this week so this morning we took a little outing to a local park! We went with some friends from the neighborhood, their daughter is Cora's age also! I must say I think I've only been here maybe one time so I wasn't too familiar with all there was to do but we ended up having a great time! This park had a little inside exhibit to check out live turtles, fish, and snakes and then there were the outside trails which you could see various parts of the river. We ended the morning by having a little picnic. I think we will be visiting this park again!!



The beginning of the exhibit - Cora strikes a pose!




They had live turtles that you could pet!  Maybe in another year I'll let Cora pet them! 





The girls trying to see more fish and turtles!





Haven, Cora and Camden

No comments:

Post a Comment