Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Daddy/Daughter Date Night

William took Cora on their first "Daddy/Daughter Date"! The local Chick-fil-A hosted this fun night and I am so glad they went! I'm actually kind of jealous that I did not get to join in on this as the pictures look like it was so much fun! Now, if there isn't a lot of details about this night, you can blame William. I can only type what he tells me and sometimes it's just hard to get the full story from guys! Thankfully, he took plenty of pictures so I was able to figure out what happened from those!



We dressed Cora in her fanciest dress for the night!  (I was later told they were the most well dressed couple!)


Leaving to hit the town!



They had special tables set up, with a menu and you had waiter that came and took your order from the table!  Also, they put white paper, with crayons, on the tables so the girls had something to entertain them! 
For ambiance, they had a woman playing the flute for some live music.



They even came around with flowers for all the girls!  Cora was really excited to show me hers when she got home!




Cora enjoyed her chicken nuggets!




William loves his little girl!



They had this "pirate ship" playset in the parking lot so Cora LOVED playing on that!




Going down the slide in her fancy dress!




Check this out!  They even had a limo where you could take a short ride around the block in! 




I think Cora got used to the good life.  When they were getting ready to leave, she did NOT want to ride in her mini-van.




Playing on the playset a little more!




One last slide down the slide!


Oh I hope they do these events again!  I think this is something every dad should do for their daughter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment