Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 20, 2011

First Day of School!!

This morning I dropped Cora off at a local church here in town for a week of learning about "Farm Animals"! A friend told me about this day camp and I thought it was something we would BOTH enjoy! Since I'm a "stay at home" mom, I get to be with her ALL the time. I wish I could say I was one of those creative moms, with fun crafts and games planned everyday, but that is not the way God made me! When I heard about all the fun activities she would get to do here, I knew it was worth it for her to have a special outing, just for her! I will admit it... It was hard dropping her off this morning. But I thoroughly enjoyed my free time and I couldn't wait to pick her up!


Cora did great with drop off!  Today they learned about horses!
 
She was so cute when I came to pick her up!  She came running out to me, with a beet red face and hair all messed up, saying "Mommy, Mommy"!  She had a great day and was very excited to hear she would be returning the rest of the week.  I'm looking forward to it too!

1 comment: