Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pampered Chef Vendor Fair

I got to spend time in my hometown today doing Pampered Chef!  My dad is pretty involved with the Ruritan Club and they were hosting a "Sale-abration" to raise money for their local group.  When he told me about it, I was pretty excited.  I haven't had a chance to work my little business/hobby there yet so it was a great opportunity for me to see a lot of families I grew up with and update them on what is going on with us! 



Here I am with my little booth!  I made "Chewy Chocolate Coconut Bars"!  They turned out to be a big hit!


My friend Amy (who sells Usbourne Children Books) came along too!  Here we are, looking like pros.



William and Cora stopped for a visit and Cora found a good deal on some toys.  They have really kept her entertained. 


Amy and I, smiling for the camera.

We had a very successful day, I was so excited!  Granted, I'm sure most of the women who stopped by my booth did so because I grew up with them and they wanted to know all about Cora and little Charlotte, but still the support was so encouraging.  What was even better was hearing lots of stories about my mom, seeing her old friends, even one of her old teachers.  Sweet memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment