Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Community Bible Study 2011

Finally! After a long summer, our Community Bible Study started back up again. This is our third year being involved, we started when Cora was 4 months old and it has been a wonderful weekly activity for both of us. I met so many women that first year and have made fast friends for life. This year will be very similar to the first year as I'm in the "Lamb's Group" again, meaning, I'm with all the moms with babies who are under the age of one. This group is pretty loud and noisy, mostly because we keep our babies with us! I have it easy for the next few weeks since I don't have my baby with me yet, she is still cooking. This year, our study will be on Amos and Isaiah. I've never done a study on these books of the Bible so it should be really great!



Cora is in her own class -the 2 year old class. I'm lucky because she has a great group of kids and also wonderful teachers who are sweet friends. I'm so excited about all she is going to do and learn this year. I think she is excited as well! She remembered the church as soon as we pulled up, she immediately began saying "Bible" and "cross" and she tried walking to her old room for class. I let her say hello to her teachers but then I dropped her off at her new room and she did great with drop off. Hopefully, it'll continue to go this smooth once Charlotte comes!

2 comments:

  1. I just can't believe how long Cora's hair is. I wish I could put Meredith's in pigtails, but I'll just have to be patient. I'm so glad that you are enjoying CBS!!!

    ReplyDelete