Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Happy Birthday

As Cora would say it, today is "My Happy Day!" I turn the big 31 this year, hard to believe. Turning 30 last year was a little hard and now I'm even more 30. I'm 31, haha. Oh well! I'll just try to get better with age.. like cheese or wine.


I really had a wonderful birthday. My family and friends made it so special. It started with a sweet birthday breakfast from my dear husband. He makes THE best pancakes. I do not even try as he has that skill mastered and I really shouldn't even bother, haha. Cora was pretty excited about my gift pile that she tried stacking the packages. It was pretty thoughtful of William to take time to wrap my gifts and also pick out cards from him and Cora. So I give him lots of credit and deposits in the love bank for that. The gifts he picked out were very sweet as well, just want I wanted and needed! Thank you Hubby for a great birthday!


Below are some pictures of my Birthday Breakfast!



Pancakes with my age, a family tradition we have started with Cora.  Doesn't it look yummy?



That's me - The Birthday girl!


Opening Cora's sweet card, which she scribbled in crayon with :)




Getting the "Our Family 2011" ornament from Hallmark - I love Hallmark ornaments and usually we go the day after Christmas to get special ones on sale but these can be hard to find so he went a head and bought it for us!


Cora wanted a candle for her pancakes too!  She enjoyed blowing it out after singing "Happy Birthday!"





Great morning!  Looking forward to my dinner out tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment