Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Belly shot - 36 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:




How far along: 36 weeks. 1 more week and I'll be considered "full term". This scares me a little as we have some things left to do! I kind of doubt she'll come early, as Cora was pretty late but you never know!




Best moment: Cora has started to talk about being a big sister and saying "baby Charlotte"! She even patted my tummy one day when asked where baby Charlotte was!




Weight: 153.2, from my last doctor appointment, which was 9/7/11. I'm going to the doctor every week now so that is pretty exciting!






How I'm feeling: The nesting instinct has kicked in big time! I'm really hoping we can get Cora's big girl room finished soon so we can get the nursery ready for Miss Charlotte. We aren't really doing anything different in there but it will be nice to have the changing table set up with newborn items and also have all her clothes ready. Oh and I should probably get my bag packed.




Things I miss: This pregnancy has definitely been a lot more uncomfortable so I'm going to say I miss being able to get up out of bed without assistance. I'm actually really sore in the morning and I feel like it's getting harder to walk around and move with a toddler.



No comments:

Post a Comment