Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Happy Birthday Dinner

The fun just kept going all day!  My family planned a dinner at one of my favorite restaurants here in town - "The Daily Grind".  They hand make all their desserts and they are fabulous.  This was the main reason why I picked this place.  Little did I know that my sweet neighbor would be dropping off some cupcakes from a local bakery as a present.  Whew!  They looked so yummy as well!   Needless to say, I'm going to have plenty of sweets to eat over the next few days!


My family, minus William who was taking the picture!



Cora and I waiting for our yummy food.



Cora helping me open my cards - Holden picked out a pretty fun card.



Love my family!!



Aunt Diane and Uncle Berry were even able to come! They recently moved to TN but were in town taking care of somethings so it was wonderful to get to see them and get some hugs.  They give the best hugs!



My bro and bro-in law.



Heather and Holden.

We had a great dinner and time of catching up.  I really am thankful for my sweet family who loves and does so much for me.  Oh and in case you are curious - I chose the "Pumpkin Cheesecake" as my dessert and no "to go" box needed for me.  I cleaned my plate!

1 comment:

  1. This post is making me drool- We miss people (like you) the most- but next on the list of things we miss in Greenville is Daily Grind Death by Chocolate cake! MMM! I'm so glad you had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete