Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 18, 2011

Just Keep Swimming...




Cora started swim lessons today!  She was VERY excited about going to the pool.  When we mentioned it to her last Friday, she was already pulling out her swimsuits.  She is in a class with kids ranging from 6 months to 3 years old.  Luckily, some friends of ours are participating as well so we are getting to spend time with them too! 

To my surprise, she did really well today.  It was all about seeing how comfortable they are in the water, can they blow bubbles and do they like to get their face wet.  She was a bit of a wild woman, and she kept kicking me in the stomach, but she enjoyed splashing and she really liked it when I dunked her in the water.  It was quite the work out for me so I'm glad for the exercise!  She is already asking when are we going again and I'm thankful I can tell her tomorrow. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! How many days will you be taking swimming lessons? I'm proud of you, Momma!

    ReplyDelete