Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 8, 2011

Cow Appreciation Day 2011

I hate to admit it but yes. We are "those people". Those people that do silly stuff for something free. At least it was Chic Fil A food! Every year they have "Cow Appreciation Day" where if you dress like a cow, they will give you a meal for free. William was all about this so my day was spent coming up with costumes for the 3 of us. After a trip to Wal-mart to get some black felt, paper plates, and yarn, I was able to come up with a pretty cute outfit that can be reused next year! We had a fun family evening and Cora LOVED being a cow.



To keep from having to put stuff on our face and head, I made a "Cow Plate Face".




This is probably one of our best family photos!  Why do we have to be dressed as cows??









Cora twirling around with her cow tail!
We made lots of fun memories!  Best of all, I put all the spots, tails, and cow face in a box so come next year, we will be ready!

1 comment:

  1. How precious! They really are great family photos and I love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete