Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Uncle Eric!

Today, we celebrated my big bro's 33rd birthday! I still can not believe that is how old he is! Are we sure this is right? I mean, where did year 32 go? Anyway, he said he was 33 so I guess he would know. Eric - Hope you had a great birthday celebrating! You have been a wonderful brother to me and uncle to Cora. Thanks for all your help and support! We love you!



William and Cora waiting for everyone to arrive. They had a little fish tank for Cora to enjoy.


Family shot as we were waiting for our food!


We went to a Japanese steak house where they cook the food in front of you.  Cora was mesmerized. She enjoyed watching everything!


Cora with the birthday boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment