Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Belly Shot - 28 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:






How far along: 28 weeks. 12 weeks left!  We have finally started to prepare for Charlotte's arrival.  We've pulled down all the baby stuff and gone through it and we are working on getting our bonus room upstairs finished so we can make our 3rd bedroom into Cora's room and have Cora's room stay a baby nursery.  It's starting to become real in my mind that we are growing our family! 




Best moment: Feeling her movements!  Since I'm sure she is running out of room, I've definitely noticed lots of movements.  Sometimes I can just push in on my stomach and I can just feel her random body parts.  I wish I knew how she was positioned to know what I was feeling.  She moves mostly in the evenings.  Hope this doesn't mean she will be a night owl! 


Food Cravings: Fruit, Blueberry Cobbler (we've been eating a lot of that lately!)




Weight: 143.8, from my doctor appointment on the 7th.




How I'm feeling:  I'm starting to get uncomfortable.  I'm carrying Charlotte really low.  Well, it feels low to me and when I compare pictures of this pregnancy and last time, it looks lower to.  I've started noticing my belly getting in the way as I try to bend down or if I'm trying to squeeze behind stuff.  Cora has a hard time climbing in my lap!  It has been hard seeing how big my belly is getting but mostly because I know I have 12 weeks left and I really do not want a bigger baby than Cora!  Hopefully she will weigh at the most the same or a little less would be really nice!




Things I miss: Wearing my comfy T-shirts!  They are starting to pull and be tight around the middle!  Being able to cuddle with Cora with her in my lap.  She pushes and shoves against the belly, probably uncomfortable to her.




1 comment: