Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Heart Beats and Glucose Tests!

This week marks the beginning of my third trimester! There are only 3 trimesters so I'm at the end - it is very hard to believe! 27 weeks, and only 13 more to go. Charlotte will be here soon so to help Cora become more aware of the reason for my growing belly I wanted to bring her to one of my doctor appointments so she could hear the baby's heart beat. It ended up being a longer appointment because of the glucose test. She did pretty well considering! I think she understood that the "thump thump" she was hearing was Charlotte's heart beat. I'm sure she was just relieved to know that she didn't have to get any shots or be examined by the doctor.


Everything is looking good! Baby looked and sounded great and doctor thought I was doing fine. So I'll go back in 3 weeks for another check up.



No comments:

Post a Comment