Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

"You can't catch me.. I'm the Gingerbread Man!"

Most Tuesday mornings, we find ourselves at our public library to enjoy story time! Cora is getting to the age where she can sit still for a little while - this is mostly while watching "Sesame Street". So during story time, she is usually exploring and being a distraction to the other kids. But on this morning, the librarians put on a play - they acted out the "Gingerbread Man"! Now, I have to confess.. I feel like this was the first time I've ever heard this story! So imagine my horror to discover that you can in fact catch the gingerbread man, the wolf did and ate him up. Hopefully Cora was not as traumatized as I was! Just kidding. We really enjoyed seeing the play. I wish they did a play every week - maybe Cora would sit still and listen!



Cora enjoying the play



It was puppets and real people! The set was really cute!



Quick shot of us!


Is it bad that I came home craving gingerbread cookies?? I better get to baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment