Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Phillips Family Christmas!!

We enjoyed having my side of the family over to celebrate Christmas! Everyone came over mid afternoon for an early dinner and present opening. My sister, Heather, made her famous spaghetti and my brother, Eric, made sausage balls! I made dessert - which was just left over "Monkey Bread". So it was a very relaxing time, which is good for this time of year.


I have to say, Christmas has always been a little hard since my mom passed away. This year will make 4 years. It's hard to believe that much time has passed. She passed away December 26th, 2006. That Christmas was so special. It was our first Christmas in our new home and we were hosting. As usual, I wish I had enjoyed it more instead of being stressed out about having everyone over. Mom said it was her "Best Christmas ever!" I guess it really was since she woke up in heaven!


Here are just a few pics from our time together!!



My dad is a really hard man to shop for. He is the kind of guy who says "Don't worry about me.. Buy for others" Hopefully he enjoyed his gifts.


Eric opening his gifts!


Heather is amazing at guessing what presents are. No surprises for her!


Cousins Cora and Holden. Holden turns 10 this year and he was very sweet in helping Cora open her gifts.


Time with family is always sweet - Hope we can all be together next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment