Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Gvegas Ladies Bible Study

I was apart of Campus Crusade for Christ at ECU. This campus ministry is where I got to hear the Gospel and accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. It is also where I met my sweet husband of 5 years, William. Being involved with CCC taught me about having a personal relationship with God and what that looks like. To say it changed my life is a complete understatement.


After graduating from college, I helped start a Bible study for those of us still around Greenville. Our group has changed alot over the years. Many of the original members have moved but there were always more beautiful ladies to take their place. I'm very thankful to have these women in my life, praying for me and holding me accountable in my walk with God. They always offer an encouraging word when I need it most and I don't know what I would do without them.


Last night, William and I hosted a Christmas Party for everyone. We had a great time doing a "white elephant" gift exhange - the gifts where not choice items but rather items you already had around the house that you wanted to get rid of. While we got rid of some stuff, we also adopted others items as well.


I'm looking forward to see what God does with this group over the years!



(Jenn and Bobby Scott, Rachel and Bryant Ward, Stephanie J., Laura and Chris Johnson, me and William, and Katie Martin, missing her husband Shane, who had to work that night)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for starting it. God blessed me so much through the fellowship with other believers...and the wonderful friends like you!

    ReplyDelete