Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Playdate with some fun!

We invited the Feller girls over this morning for some Christmas ornament fun! I saw this idea last year on my friend Tracie's blog. She made "Cinnamon Applesauce" ornaments with her little girl, Lily Kate. I thought maybe Cora would enjoy it this year.


The craft is quite simple. You mix equal parts of cinnamon and applesauce. I had my doubts on this forming a dough but all that cinnamon really thickened it up. Roll it out and use cookie cutters to make your ornaments. After leaving them on a cooling rack for one day, the ornaments dried nicely and were ready to hang on a tree! They smell wonderful! All the girls enjoyed doing this!



Cora and I mixing up our dough



Chloe enjoyed mixing up her dough as well



Chloe and her mom cutting out their ornaments.



Cora did a good job helping us!


















The ornaments went into the oven at 150 degrees F for 1 hour and then to the cooling rack for about a day.



















The girls enjoying a little story with Melissa.


I loved getting to have people over! I hope we can continue to be gracious hosts to all of our guests!

No comments:

Post a Comment