Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 4, 2010

First Snow

Can you believe NC has already had a snowfall? I remember growing up and wearing shorts and t-shirts on Christmas day! Not this year and not this weekend! It has been so cold, not getting out of the 30's for a few days, and even though they mentioned snow fall on the radio, I didn't believe it until I looked out the window and saw it for myself. We got maybe quarter of an inch but it stuck to the ground and Cora loved seeing it. We went outside and the first thing she did was point at it and want to sit in it. Crazy girl.



William and Cora - you can't see it but it is snowing here!




Cora and I walking back from getting the mail. I think she would have run in it all night if we had let her!



Not a lot but definitely something!

Christmas is still a few weeks away but at this rate, we very could well have a white Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment