Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

CBS Christmas Program

Cora and I are involved with a great ministry here in Greenville called "CBS" or "Community Bible Study". Last year was our first year of involvement and we loved it. I was in the "Lambs" group with Cora so she stayed with me while we did our study on Genesis. This year, we are studying Acts. Cora is in her own class - the one year olds! Her teachers are Patsy and Elaine and they have been so wonderful to Cora. She is learning all about the Bible. Today was our last meeting for the year and the kids had prepared a program of all that they had learned. I was overjoyed seeing Cora sitting up there! She did great and sat still with her group. I remember going to this same event last year, seeing all the parents and grandparents there with their video cameras and picture cameras, thinking "This will be me next year" and here it is!



They gave the kids stars to hold onto - probably a great idea!



As you can see, there are alot of kids involved.






I was worried about getting right in front of Cora, thinking she would get upset if she saw me.. but it was almost like she didn't even know who I was. She stared right at me and didn't make any movement at all. They must have worked with them well!

No comments:

Post a Comment