Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

While mom's away... Cora will play!

I felt I had to include some photos of what Cora and William were up to while I was away. William told me that he appreciates me so much! He said he didn't shower for 2 days and also that he couldn't figure out how to get anything done! So I think these weekend getaways are good for dads to remember and appreciate the mommy's and their hard work at taking care of their children!



William getting Cora ready for church! Dress with pj's - maybe a new fashion trend!




Thankfully, he did make her look a little more presentable!


I love this little girl and I missed her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment