Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Holiday Show!

Back in May of 2010, I decided to become a "Pampered Chef" consultant. This was something I NEVER thought I would do..But I have really enjoyed doing it! I love their products, plus it's a great opportunity for me to get out of the house and be around women. I'm not really in it for the money (though it is nice), I do it for FUN! One fun thing I did recently was our first annual Holiday Show! Myself and 3 other vendors all got together at 1 house, invited all our contacts, friends and family and just gave them a one-stop shop for them to enjoy! I had a great time and I got to meet some new people! This is definitely something we all hope we can do again!



Me in my apron working on the "Peppermint Crunch Bark". It's so easy and pretty!


The finished product - doesn't it look fancy!


I also made cookies with the cookie press!

No comments:

Post a Comment