Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Annual Girls Trip to Myrtle Beach!

Today is the day we leave for our annual trip to Myrtle Beach!  After William and I got married, the Bell girls started a tradition of heading there to start our Christmas shopping! We stay at a place near the beach, we sleep in, eat out, go see a show and most importantly - Shop till ya drop! I've really looked forward to these trips, especially now after having Cora because it is so nice to get away and have a break from being a "mommy" for a moment. I'm really thankful for William for being able to handle Cora while I'm gone to. I will say that the Bell women can really shop - so I probably came back more exhausted than when I left. It's worth it though!


Here is a before shot. Before all the shopping craziness!


Rachel and Jennifer, eating dinner at Johnny Rockets!


Katherine and I, we got a yummy milkshake!


A group shot before we start the day of shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment