Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

A New 'Do!

It took a little while but Cora finally has enough hair to pull back into a small ponytail! I love seeing her with a new look! Granted, she really does not like being still long enough for me to pull it back so I'm not sure if I will get to see this look often! She seemed to enjoy seeing herself in the mirror. Maybe one day she will be the type of girl who wants me to brush her hair. If she is anything like me, I kind of doubt it! I have lots of photos of me, with very crazy looking hair. I remember asking my mom why my hair always looked so horrible when I was younger and she said it was because I screamed every time she brushed it. I used to blame her for it but now that I'm in her shoes, I can see that cute hair is sometimes not worth the battle!




It's a small ponytail!





Here is a fun shot of me when I was around 3 years old. Check out that unruly hair! Oh well! Maybe I'll have better luck with Cora!




No comments:

Post a Comment