Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Today, we celebrate being thankful... and we are very thankful for all that God has done! This year, we spent the holiday with Williams family in Fuquay Varina. We were joined by his mom and dad, Grandma Bell, his Aunt Jo and Uncle David, his sister Katherine and boyfriend Kevin, and also his sister Jennifer, husband Cory and son Parker.



I am thankful for this sweet family the Lord has blessed me with. I have a wonderful husband who loves me despite my faults, a beautiful, healthy daughter who I get to stay home with and watch grow up!



The Bell Women!


We had such a wonderful feast. Rachel kept saying how wonderful it was just hearing all the chatter - it meant a full house!


Group photo - which almost didn't happen. Cora did not want to leave "Seaseme Street" to take this photo! After singing the theme to "Elmo's world", she finally sat still just long enough for us to snap the picture and then she ran back to the TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment