Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

Potty Training, here we come!!



The Bell household is about to embark on a new adventure - Potty Training!!  I feel it's a good time to start - she is 2 year's old now, she can communicate her needs and wants, and she hates sitting in her poop.  In the past week, while sleeping in her crib, she has pulled poop out of her diaper and really made a mess in her crib.  She has done this twice.  It wasn't fun either time to clean.  Not that I expect this process to go accident free.  In fact, I expect the opposite!  I'm expecting this to be full of accidents and I'm sure I'll be ready to give up at any point!!  But through alot of prayer, patience, love and with the goal that I won't have to change her diaper again, we will start this and see how she does.  I'm hoping she enjoys all the fun treats and rewards we've got her!  We plan to start this adventure Memorial Day weekend.  William really wants to be apart of this so he wanted to wait until then.  So right now, we've been discussing how gross her poop is and now she says "yucky" when we change her.  So we will see how this goes!  Wish us luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment