Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

It's Mother's Day 2011! So this is my 3rd official day celebrating being a mom and it has really been awesome! I had to write down all the fun times otherwise I would forget it!


It all started Saturday where I got to finally use my mother's day gift from last year - a gift certificate to get a pedicure. William and Cora dropped me off at my appt and I gave my feet the royal treatment! Then we took Cora to a drop in child care and we enjoyed a child free lunch at the "Daily Grind"! It was amazing just to have quality time with my man. Plus Cora really enjoyed her time at "play date".


William made me breakfast this morning for my special day. Buttermilk pancakes from scratch! He was very sweet to get up so early to do that for me. Church was very special as all the "moms" received roses. I just love our church family! For dinner, we grilled out hamburgers and played outside on the swing set. It really has been a perfect weekend. I'm so thankful for my sweet family and also for my 2 girls that I got to be a mom to!



Yummy breakfast!




Happy Mother's Day to me!




My gifts this year! Love Harry Potter and William picked out the card..




Rose from church.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day! You look beautiful! So glad your family made your day so special.

    ReplyDelete