Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

Just another Monday....

It was just another Monday here at our house! Cora has discovered the washing machine and she likes to climb in and scare daddy when he comes home from work. It was really funny and I wish I had it on video. She screamed at him from inside the washer and he jumped so high! We tried to "re-enact" it but it was a bust as Cora wasn't interested in screaming anymore. She was ready to climb out. Also, William had brought home some donuts as a special after dinner treat so we got some pics of her trying those out. I will say she liked them! Who doesn't, right? I know pregnant women like donuts!!



What a crazy spot to hide!




Making funny faces with dad.



yummy donut!!




"I want more!!!"

1 comment:

  1. I love it. I'll have to remember the washing machine the next time we play hide and seek!

    ReplyDelete