Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Belly shot - 20 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:


How far along:  20 weeks. It blows my mind that I am half way through this pregnancy! I mean in 140 more days I'll be close to meeting this new one! Holy Moly!! So much to do! We gotta find a room for the baby! We gotta get Cora potty trained! We gotta sleep while we can!! Maybe one of these things will get accomplished and it'll probably be the sleep one.



Maternity Clothes: - This is a pretty dumb question now. Just look at the photo and you can see that I need maternity clothes! I'll no longer be including this in my updates! I will say I've been living in my stetch pants that come in black and brown!


Best moment: The baby has been more active lately and I've felt more kicks and movements. Plus William got to feel a kick too! Happened at week 18, which was earlier than with Cora.




Gender: It's a girl!! No name decided yet - We like Charlotte or Violet. Still debating.




Food Cravings: Let's just say I haven't had any aversions and leave it at that.




Sleep: If I could stop getting up to go pee, I could probably get some sleep.




Exercise: Yep. I went there. I added a new category and called it "exercise". I joined this fitness group with my church and we meet on Thursday's and have our weigh in and discuss healthy eating and then do a 30 minute walk. I started this last week and I've tried to walk everyday! I've enjoyed it and I'm hoping this will help me stay fit. Oh and while everyone else tracks their weight loss, I'll be tracking my weight gain!




Symptoms: Already I'm feeling big and round! Getting up in the morning is a little difficult. I feel sore all over and I usually have to sit down to rest while making our breakfast and Williams lunch. I feel better after I eat and have more energy the rest of the day.  I go to the bathroom all the time.




Things I miss: Sleeing through the night, Not having to pee every 5 minutes, being able to move comfortably!




Doctor appointment notes: Haven't been since finding out she is a girl! Will return on June 2nd!






1 comment:

  1. Ummm, Amy? I had NO CLUE that you had a blog....I'm now going to read it all in one sitting :)

    ReplyDelete