Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Just a kickin'....

So it finally happened!  A real kick!  We were sitting watching TV tonight and I had been feeling little movements and I got William to put his hand on my tummy and he felt our little baby girl kick!  It's kind of hard to get a photo of that but I wanted to blog about it anyway, otherwise I wouldn't remember when it happened! So first real kick (when another person can feel it) happened at 18 weeks.  That is about 2 weeks earlier than Cora as with her, William felt it at 20 weeks.  I remember that distinctly as it happened after I ate some Parker's BBQ, haha.  That was like my main craving with her.  Different this time!! 

1 comment: