Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Something new for Charlotte

After a little break, I'm finally getting back into the swing of things with my Pampered Chef business!  I actually had a party last night!  It was great to get out of the house and have some adult time!  The only thing about my evening out was that I was going to miss Charlotte's last feeding.  Enter the bottle!  Sweet hubby captured her reaction to this new thing.  Let's just say she wasn't too thrilled with it! 



Sweet baby!



What is this?



Just because I'm drinking it does not mean I like it!



Oh and here is a pic of Cora!  Showing that she ate everything except her green beans!

No comments:

Post a Comment