Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Belle's night out!

William took Cora to the movies for a special treat- to see "Beauty and the Beast" in 3D!  I stayed back with Charlotte and let them have some bonding time, plus I got to spend some quality time with Charlotte.  (side note, my quality time was cleaning the floor after she threw up and then giving her a bath.. I'm thinking Williams time was a little better!)

It took some talking into but she finally decided to wear her "Belle" dress up outfit.  She did NOT want to wear it at first.  We had to make some major deals to get her in it.  So worth it for how cute they look!



William wore yellow to match!



It was pretty cold out so a coat was a must!



Eating her popcorn, while holding her hair brush!  William said she really liked the popcorn! Oh and she got a little scared when Gaston was chasing Beast so she crawled into his lap at that part and stayed there the rest of the movie.






Showing me her 3D glasses.  Super cool.



Glasses shot!  Love these two.


William loves his Cora.  I know he will enjoy taking both of his girls out, once Charlotte gets a little older!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Lily Kate and I went to see it today too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS! First of all, she's SO cute in that dress, but I LOVE the photo of her with the hairbrush, in the dark, with popcorn, and the glasses, and that look on her face! And yeah William for Daddy date night and matching yellow! Good man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore the picture of Cora at the movies eating popcorn with her hairbrush in hand!

    ReplyDelete