Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pictures from Spring Launch

Here are a few pictures from my time at "Spring Launch"! It is a one day training for Pampered Chef consultants to get some motivation in their personal business. We get to see the new catalog, here tips from top consultants and also hear great business testimonials. I went last year and had a really great time! This year was even better. I'm so excited about all the new products and changes coming up!



It was held at the Charlotte Convention Center.  I have no idea how many consultants were there. The room was packed!


My sweet neighbor Laura.  She and I rode together from FV early saturday morning.  So glad I didn't have to make this day trip by myself.!


A group shot of everyone in our team!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you went to Amelie's! Sad I missed getting to see you this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just tagged you in a post on my blog. I know your slightly busy, but thought you might enjoy it for a stress reliever during nap time or something. Praying for you, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete