Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Super Fun Saturday, continued....

Not only did we have a birthday party to attend, we also had a cookout!  We met the rest of my "Pampered Chef" team for a get together at a local park.  Sure, Cora already missed her nap.  Let's wear her out even more by taking her to a park to spend the rest of the afternoon! 

Eating dinner - It got pretty cold outside!!


Wow! I was so honored - they surprised me with a few baby gifts for Charlotte - a diaper bag and lots of diapers!


Cora did not skip a beat - she loved swinging on the swings!

Whew.. It was a busy Saturday.  I'm not sure who was more grumpy by the end of it all, me or Cora!  All that fun is pretty tiring.  Luckily we were able to put her to bed pretty early and I put myself to bed not long after.  Who knows.. Maybe this won't be our "last weekend" before Charlotte comes!  If so, we will not be this active next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment