Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Belly Shot - 40 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:




How far along: 40 weeks. That's right! I'm full term and Charlotte is already taking after her big sister by being late!






Best moment: Seeing some CRAZY movements. I mean, I'm seeing feet and legs kicking out.






Weight: 154.4, from my last doctor appointment, which was 9/29/11.






How I'm feeling: I'm feeling pretty nervous about what life is going to look like with having a newborn again. I've gotten really comfortable with how life looks now and it's about be completely different! I feel as if I haven't really accepted reality and that I'm still making plans like we won't have a newborn any day now, it's kind of funny! I have heard that you bounce back a lot quicker with #2 so I hope this is the case. I'm actually okay with not having her yet - It feels like a few more days of freedom so I'm enjoying what I can. Of course, I'm pretty uncomfortable. The worst is getting up to use the restroom at night. I'm really sore and achy and I have trouble walking a little. Plus, I've been having shooting pains down my legs. Oh, I'm ready for that to be over with! But I guess I can't have it both ways.




Things I miss: Being in control, ha ha. Not that I'm ever in control - God is. But it was nice knowing what each day was going to look like. Now, I'm just playing the waiting game! So thankful to know that God already has her birthday all planned out.




When will Charlotte be born: Well my last prediction was correct - I did not think she would be born before her due date. So I am curious to how late she will be. I honestly have this gut feeling like she is going to come this weekend. Either eviction by induction or hopefully I'll go into labor on my own. I guess I'll find out more info when I go back to the doctor on Thursday!



1 comment:

  1. Yea big, sweet belly! Come on out Charlotte-we want to meet you. :)

    ReplyDelete