Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 19, 2011

Kiker Visit

Our sweet friends, The Kikers, came into Greenville for a visit with family! I was lucky enough to get to host a play date for Casey, Noah and baby Lydia! Lydia is Noah's new little sister. And crazy enough, her and Cora share a birthday (2 years apart). Cora and Noah loved running around the house, especially since we have the upstairs finished and it's a big room with lots of space. I wish I had gotten a picture of them but honestly I was too busy to remember! It wasn't until they were about to leave that I managed to get a quick shot of Cora with Lydia! Cora was very curious about baby Lydia. She seemed to like her which encouraged me greatly with her new baby sister coming along in a few weeks! Of course, it's hard NOT to like such a sweet baby!!



Cora and Lydia - love Cora's big grin!

No comments:

Post a Comment