Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Belly Shot - 32 and 34 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:




Yep.  I did it.  I combined my last 2 belly shots into 1 post!  I think with our room project and also just being a little tired, I've gotten behind on my blogging. But never fear!  We did not forget to take a week 32 photo.




How far along: 34 weeks. 6 more weeks remaining!  OH MY!!






Best moment: At my last Dr. appt (8/15) I saw Freida, who we really like.  She is super sweet and nice.  She tried to figure out how Charlotte was positioned and she seemed to think she was head down with her back on my left side and her feet positioned over to my right side.  Makes a lot of sense since I've been feeling feet and such.  I was so excited to hear this as I was fearful she was not head down.  I know she can move and she probably has with the type of movements I've felt lately but we'll see at my next Dr. appt, which is 8/30.






Weight: 150.8, from my last doctor appointment, which was 8/15/11.








How I'm feeling: Pretty sore.  Thankfully, we've moved our TV into the living room recently so I no longer have to sit on the floor at night to watch TV with William!  That was getting pretty uncomfortable.  I definitely feel like she is getting a lot bigger, and the pictures really show it!  I think I'm starting to feel some anxiety about having a newborn again. I'm hoping I can balance it all.  I worry about neglecting Cora or being impatient with her as I know I'll be tired and preoccupied with taking care of Charlotte.  I worry that Cora will be upset that we have another "baby".  I know these are silly and that Charlotte will only add to the joy so my hope is that with writing these down, I can look back and see how God answered these prayers and be relieved. 






Things I miss: Not having stretch marks.  :(






Week 32



Week 34

2 comments:

  1. You are a wonderful mommy and both C&C are lucky to have you and they will have a wonferful sister bond with they get older :) love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are still so cute! I think those fears are natural, and there may be a bit of it. But Cora will soon love her little sister and there is grace for you.

    ReplyDelete