Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 12, 2011

Fun times on the lake

We had really great weather during our time on the lake! It was actually pretty cool - so cool that I really did not want to play in the water! So we managed to enjoy riding on the lake via jet ski and canoe. William and his dad took Cora and I on a nice ride around the lake on the canoe. I'm impressed with how fast they paddled. I'm also impressed the Cora did not try to climb out. She enjoyed sitting with her daddy, looking at everything.



First canoe trip! Off we go!



William and Cora, she sat like that pretty much the whole time.


I could really devote a whole blog post to talk about the picture below but I figured I would add it into our "fun times on the lake" post. While visiting the lake, our brother in law, Cory, introduced us to some amazing ice cream. It is called "Blue Bell" and it is amazing. They only sale it in certain areas and Cory found it at the local Wal-mart last time we were there. So, of course, we stopped and got some on this trip too. And we ate it in like 2 days. It is the BEST ice cream. Even better than homemade, in my opinion, and we make a lot of homemade ice cream. I wish, oh I wish, they sold it in Greenville. Probably a good thing they do not. So a picture to remember it by. Sigh...


No comments:

Post a Comment