Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Katherine's wedding

Katherine and Kevin were married today!! Yeah! It was a beautiful wedding at the Grand Marquis Ballroom. We were all in the wedding. I was a bridesmaid, William an usher and Cora was a flower girl. I was pretty nervous about Cora going down the aisle. She is not quite 2 so there really is no predicting how she will act. Plus she was not on her normal routine. About 5 minutes prior, she was pretty upset and I did not see it happening. I missed walking down the aisle because she wouldn't let go of me! So Katherine gave the okay for William and I both to walk down the aisle with her. She did great! We asked her if she wanted to walk and she held Williams hand with one hand and her little basket with the other. William and I helped her throw out her petals. So whew! So glad we survived and we got one photo to show for it!




No comments:

Post a Comment