Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 9, 2011

6 year anniversary!

Today, William and I celebrate our marriage! 6 years.. Hard to believe how fast it has gone by. I really can not think of a better way to celebrate it than being apart of my dear friend Erica's wedding! She asked us to photograph their special day and of course we said Yes! She has an amazing story, one that is too much for me to share in just one entry. All I will say was that seeing her this happy filled my heart with joy! It was wonderful being able to capture all their sweet smiles, laughs of joy, and cheeky kisses! I am excited to be able to share our anniversary date with them. At least I'll never forget it!



The Larter's!



I had to get a shot with the happy couple!









They even had special cupcakes to celebrate our special day. That is just the kind of person Erica is!  So thoughtful and always thinking of others!

No comments:

Post a Comment