Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Belly Shot - 17 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:


How far along: 17 weeks.


Maternity Clothes: Are a must now! Thankfully I got cute clothes from my sis in law, Williams coworker, and friends! All my maternity clothes are for the winter so I needed summer ones!


Best Moment This week: We go to the doctor in 2 days to find out the the gender and also see how everything is going! We are keeping the gender a surprise until Saturday, when all our family is here helping us put together Cora's swing set! A friend is making a cake with the frosting inside being pink or blue for the sex! We are excited!!


Gender: Still thinking boy. But I kind of want another girl. Not sure why. I think it's because that is all I know!


Movement: Feeling little bumps. Nothing to big yet!


Food Cravings: I def. love to eat! The Easter candy has not been helping!


Sleep: I feel like I'm not getting enough.


Symptoms: Feeling more energetic now that I'm in the second trimester. I have this motivation to get everything done but I haven't done anything yet!




No comments:

Post a Comment