Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 11, 2011

Presenting Baby Bell #2

We were so blessed to be able to go to the Carolina Pregnancy Center today for a free ultrasound! I've written about this great center before - it's a crisis pregnancy center here in town that helps many women with free services. We love supporting it. They recently received a brand new ultrasound machine from a donor and were needing to do scans to practice! I happily volunteered!


Earlier in the week I had a little scare with some bleeding. Since I hadn't been to the Dr. yet and heard a heartbeat, I was really unsure as to what the ultrasound would show. Thankfully the first thing they told me was they heard a heart beat! That news was music to my ears and I was so thankful to God for that precious sound.


Fun memories from the visit: Since they were training, there were ALOT of people in the room and the room was tiny. It was funny hearing all the things they kept saying. For example, "Here is her bladder." "It is really full." "Am I pushing to hard?" "Do you need to go the restroom?" and my all time favorite, "She has gas, see the bubbles right here." It was quite humorous. We got lots of fun pics and a video of our little one moving around.













Seeing these pictures just reminds me of how great God is!

No comments:

Post a Comment