Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Belly Shot at 9 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:


How far along: 9 weeks.


Maternity Clothes: A little. The waist is definitely getting bigger quicker this time around!


Best moment this week: We are telling our families this week! Tomorrow is William's birthday so we will be traveling to see his parents and will tell them all together! Told my side today and everyone is excited.


Gender: I think maybe boy and William does not have any idea. I would like to keep it a surprise, but William is against it.


Movement: Not yet.


Food Cravings: Yes. Pizza. Fast food. Anything unhealthy!


Sleep: Waking up about 1x a night to go to the bathroom.


Symptoms: Pretty tired. Probably has something to do with following Cora around. I nap when she does! Haven't been sick so I am thankful for that!








No comments:

Post a Comment