Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Poor sick baby!!

Of course, the same weekend that we find out we are pregnant, Cora gets the stomach bug!! So if I wasn't having any symptoms before, I was now! But I think all my queasiness came from her being sick! It took her a few days to get over it. She spent most of her time watching videos and trying to nap. I thought about this day alot and when I did think about it, I was so fearful. I hate feeling this way so I wasn't sure how I would handle if my child was sick. I am thankful to say that my "mommy" instincts kicked in and I couldn't have loved this child any more. Even covered in sick, I held her and comforted her! I can honestly say, I'm a mom now!!



I was so worried about her getting dehydrated. She really wanted to drink her milk but that was the one thing she couldn't have so the only thing she would drink was ice chips. Here she is munching on some.




William came up with a new hairstyle for her! It really helped keep her hair from getting too dirty!




poor baby! All she really wanted to do was lay around and watch "The Incredibles"! So thankful she is doing better again!

No comments:

Post a Comment