Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

From three to four!!

We are really excited to announce that we are expecting another baby! We have been trying for a few months and God has decided to bless us with another child. Even though we were trying, I'm still surprised to be pregnant, isn't that funny? Right now I feel pretty good, not having any symptoms. I never got sick with Cora so I hope this pregnancy is the same. I think we are hoping for a little brother for Cora because both of our families went girl, boy, girl but all we know is girl so I think we would be fine either way! All we want it to be is happy and healthy!




Here is our test from the dollar tree.. hmmmm.. hope it's right!




Here I am trying to figure out how far along I am! I think I'm around 4 weeks and my due date is the beginning of October!




1 comment: